Main Article Content
The ever increasing popularity of e commerce has opened new avenues for the use of brokerage systems. Various industries have given a boost to their business by introducing brokerage systems in their portals, these industries includes stock market, airlines, railways, shipping and the like. These systems have changed the overall architecture of e commerce models; these brokerage systems are responsible for the shift from two tier to three tier model in e commerce. Majority of electronic commerce is relying on two tier models, i.e. b2b, b2c, c2b, and so on, but in next generation due to the inclusion of brokerage systems there will be an increase in the number of tiers, so this existing two tier architecture will finally be replaced by three tier architecture i.e. b2b2b, b2b2c, c2b2b. This middle tier which is business tier is brokerage system. This brokerage system is an intelligent system which helps customers in decision making. In this paper we will discuss the evolutions of new business models in e commerce; beside this we will also analyze the impact of these models on e commerce.
Keywords: Three Tier Business Models, Brokerage Systems, e Commerce Models.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.