Main Article Content
One of the important datamining function is prediction. Many predictive models can be built for the data. The data may be continous,Â categorical or combination of both. For either of the above type of data many similar predictive models are available. So its highly important toÂ choose the possible best accurate predictive model for the user data . For this the models are evaluated using resampling techniques. TheÂ evaluated models gives statistical results respectively. These statistical results are analysed and compared .The appropriate model that givesÂ maximum accuracy for the user data is used to do predictions for further data of same type. The predictions thus made by the best model canÂ be visualized. They form the decision reports for the user data.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.