Main Article Content
This research paper represents a multi-agent system, which have four Agents named as Knowledge Acquisition Agent, Attendance Agent,
Decision Making Agent and Communication Agent that works together to that automatically gets inputs, manipulates the data, prepares timetable as
well as keeps the record of studentsâ€™ attendance and makes communication with its environment in an automatic fashion through sensors. All the
agents work like human agents, which is one of the basic aims of computer technology. This work depicts an idea to integrate the Human Expertise,
Information as well as the Biometric Technologies to solve real world problems. Feedback may be used as a learning element in the processing of the
Multi-agent system. Snapshots (i.e., time table preparation, Attendance records, decision about absenteeism etc) depict how the various results are
being provided by this multi-agent system to help human. This system can easily be implemented through adaptation of Biometric Technology and
may also be used for employeesâ€™ attendance record as well as for security purposes, in future research.
Keywords: Agent, multi-agent system, biometrics technology and sensors
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.