Main Article Content
In general, warehouses are places where goods and products are stored. But the process of managing and locating goods in warehouses is difficult and moreover time consuming, this is because the user has to search the rooms manually and the allocate new places in the room when the goods arrive this requires a lot of effort. This process can be made more efficient using IOT. The warehouse management system uses sensors and QR codes to make this process more efficient. The goods are identified using QR codes and scanners and then can be allocated to various locations in the warehouse. This warehouse management project is based on the architecture of the internet of things which can be developed to track the products along with the product information. In this system a raspberry pi is used as a central server that monitors all information of the goods and using SQL the database is managed so that the user can track the arrival and discharge of the products and goods. This system is developed in a manner where it can be used with any existing warehouse inventory.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
Samir Yerpude and Dr. Tarun Kumar Singhal, â€œSmart Warehouse with Internet of Things supported Inventory Management Systemâ€, May 24th,2018
B. Sai Subrahmanya Tejesh and S. Neeraja, â€œWarehouse inventory management system using IoT and open source frameworkâ€, February 19th,2018.
Anas M. Atieh, Hazem Kaylani, and Yousef Al-Abdallat, â€œPerformance improvement of inventory management system processes by an automated warehouse management systemâ€, 2015
Ashwinkumar.U.M and Dr. Anandakumar K.R, "Predicting Early Detection of cardiac and Diabetes symptoms using Data mining techniques", International conference on computer Design and Engineering, vol.49, 2012
Wala Hamdy, Noha Mostafa, and Hesham Elawady, â€œTowards a Smart Warehouse Management Systemâ€,2018
Barcode based Student Attendance System, International Journal of Computer Applications(0975-8887), Volume 119 â€“ No.2, June2015.