Main Article Content
software projects. The software projects can be successfully
managed and controlled by managers with the help of
effective effort, schedule and estimated size plan. Due to
uncertainties in requirements, complexity and size of software
systems increases. There are many methods for effective
project management in context with measuring and
commuting size and productivity. One of the method in this
category is use case point .Use case point approach enables to
produce a reliable estimate in the software development cycle
at a very early stage. In this paper necessity of planning phase
in SPM is shown. Requirement elicitation is done by
discussion with stakeholders. Accordingly use cases are
prepared. We have estimated the size of health care model
using use case point.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.