Main Article Content
The enormous growth in E-content information in the web requires the content to be available in the natural language. The demand in converting the E-content from the one natural language to another natural language have been increased recently. E-content information was obtained in the target language from the Interlingua representation such as Universal Networking Language (UNL) rather than from the source language. A framework towards conversion of a UNL expression related E-content into the tamil and hindi language was presented in this paper. This approach uses the dictionary to select target language words for UWs in the UNL expression. The morphological rules were created to modify the headwords owing to the target language. Also the Hidden Markov Model technique has been adopted to define the word order in the generated sentence.
Keywords: E-content, tamil, hindi, deconverter, dictionary, morphological rules, Hidden Markov Model.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.