Main Article Content
Cloud computing is the latest emerging technology because of their some ultimate properties like multitenancy, pay-per-use, elasticity and self provision of resources. Instead of all these features many organization do not want to move toward cloud computing. Security is major challenge in cloud computing.When we are putting our data in cloud, it should not be guaranteed that our data is safe. In this paper we are proposing an application which executes operations on encrypted data without decrypting it, in this way we would maintain confidentiality of data in cloud.
Keywords: Cloud computing, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Homomorphic Encryption
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.