Main Article Content
As we know artificial neural network is use for analysing and training the sensed data which gathered by different channels. In this paper we use different combinations of techniques to detect smoke and flame detection algorithms in a video. The past sensed data cannot respond quickly and fire and smoke may not capture quickly. The region partitioning technique is proposed, which will increase the accuracy and also reduce test data so that rather than using a whole frame in a video it uses on part of that frame. The flame characteristics are used for normalization data we are processing. The use of neural network in combination with image processing can improve the accuracy and also help to predict the data. In improvement the wrong alarm problem is decreased. The double band method is use to detect fire. The region which we are analysing for detecting fire and smoke is calculated directly so that it can reduce computational time.
Keyword: Artificial Neural Network, Flame Detection, Image Processing., Smoke, Surveeillance
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.