Main Article Content
In this articles we show how implemented one time security encryption scheme is more lucid , effective , However it is more complex in nature of attacker view. The one-time pad encryption scheme itself is mathematically unbreakable. (see Claude Shannon's "Communication Theory of Secrecy Systems"). Therefore, the attacker will focus on breaking the key instead of the cipher text. Random key stream can be used to create lifetime supply of keys for one time pads. Here we provided the practical approach that you can use to set up your own one-time pad encryption. Permutation techniques can be used in conjunction with other technique includes substitution, encryption function etc. for effective performance. The goal of this article to show how the one-time pad encryption technique can be achieved including complement approach technique.
Keywords: Cryptography, One-time pad, Encryption, Key -Enhancement, Network Security, Computer Security.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.