Main Article Content
A fuzzy analytic hierarchy process (AHP) method was proposed to determine the student subsidies assessment. Based on the analysis and investigation of factors affecting colleges and universities assessments and difficulties in this process, 5 first grade indexes, 3 second grade indexes and 13 third grade indexes were conducted to establish the index system for synthesis evaluating project. The AHP method was used to construct the hierarchy relationship with influence factors and set up their hierarchy structures, and the weight of every influence factor was computed based on the proved scale (-2,2) EM AHP and judgment matrix fuzzy sets method. After all grades were acquired by means of investigations and studentsâ€™ applications, the matrix of the membership comparative degree was calculated by standardization datum. A synthesis assessment model was made to estimate students rank. We use this model to test the student subsidies assessment of a college, then we got the rank forecast is that, first-class precision 72.63%, second-class precision 34.25%, and third-class 60.0%. The results show distinctly that the fuzzy AHP method is valid and feasible to assess the student subsidies in colleges.
Key words: Subsidies assessment; Fuzzy synthesis assessment method; Analytic hierarchy process (AHP); (-2,2) scale method.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.