Main Article Content
In this paper a high speed RSA technique using Evolutionary Programming (HS-RSA-EP) for secured wireless communication has been proposed by optimizing field exponentiation which in turn minimized the time requirements of the encryption / decryption in RSA. So, in this paper Evolutionary Programming based optimization algorithm has been implemented to optimize the field exponentiation in RSA and makes it faster and energy efficient. This faster energy efficient version of RSA can be use in wireless node for providing security. This proposed HS-RSA-EP algorithm begins with a valid and complete set of individuals to form initial population. Then using mutation and survivor selection mechanism feasible valid offspring from the existing one is generated. Among several exponents the best solution reached by HS-RSA-EP is compared with some of the existing techniques. Extensive simulations show competitive results for the proposed HS-RSA-EP.
Keywords: Evolutionary Programming (EP), security, wireless communication, high speed, energy efficient.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.