Main Article Content
COVID-19 has affected people from all over the globe. This highly contagious disease is spreading from one region to another by people through traveling. The authorities are now trying to identify high-risk and low-risk regions considering each region as isolated. In reality, the regions of a country are connected through buses, trains and, airplanes, etc and peoples are taking steps to go elsewhere to earn their livelihood. So, preventive and protective measures like lock-down fail to be effective. In this paper, we propose a metric named Â Neighbor Score to determine the actual invaded scenario of a region considering its adjacent i.e. neighbor regions. As a part of this research, an experiment is conducted with different COVID-19 affected regions of Bangladesh. The experiment has found that the coefficient correlation value of neighboring regions' total COVID-19 cases is positive (0.54 for 50% regions). We have also ranked and zoned the different regions of Bangladesh applying the Neighbor Score.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.