Main Article Content
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
Ali Rebhi, Issam Benmhammed, Sabeur Abid, and Farhat Fnaiech, â€œFabric Defect Detection Using Local Homogeneity Analysis and Neural Networkâ€, Hindawi Publishing Corporation Journal of Photonics Volume 2015, Article ID 376163, 2015
Zhenyu Zhou, Zhichang Guo, Gang Dong, Jiebao Sun, Dazhi Zhang, and Boying Wu,â€ A Doubly Degenerate Diffusion Model Based on the Gray Level Indicator for Multiplicative Noise Removalâ€, IEEE Transactions On Image Processing, Vol. 24, No. 1, January 2015
Md. Tarek Habib, Rahat Hossain Faisal, M. Rokonuzzaman, Farruk Ahmed,â€ Automated fabric defect inspection: a survey of classifiersâ€, International Journal in Foundations of Computer Science & Technology (IJFCST), Vol.4, No.1, January 2014
O. Zahran, H. Kasban, M. El-Kordy, F.E. Abd El-Samie,â€ Automatic weld defect identification from radiographic imagesâ€, NDT&E International 57 (2013) 26â€“35, Elsevier 2013
Xiaoshu Si School of Electronic Information, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China, Hong Zheng and Xuemin Hu School of Electronic Information, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China,â€ Fabric Defect Detection Based on Regional Growing PCNNâ€, Journal of Multimedia, vol. 7, no. 5, october 2012
Li Liu, Mengyang Yu, Student Member, IEEE, and Ling Shao, Senior Member, IEEE, â€œMultiview Alignment Hashing for Efficient Image Searchâ€, IEEE Transactions On Image Processing, Vol. 24, No. 3, March 2015
Xi Yang., Xinbo Gao., Dacheng Tao., Xuelong Li., and Jie Li., â€œAn Efficient MRF Embedded Level Set Method for Image Segmentationâ€, IEEE Transactions On Image Processing, Vol. 24, No. 1, January 2015
Jia He, Qian Jiang, â€œ Research on the Fabric Defect Detection Method based on Improved PSO and NN Algorithmâ€, International Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications(JDCTA) Volume6,Number8,May 2012 doi:10.4156/jdcta.vol6.issue8.21
P Md. Tarek Habib and M. Rokonuzzaman, â€œA Set of Geometric Features for Neural Network-Based Textile Defect Classificationâ€, ISRN Artificial Intelligence Volume 2012, Article ID 643473, Hindawi 2012
S. Sahaya Tamil Selvi and Dr. G. M. Nasira, â€œPlain Woven Fabric Defect Detection using GLCM based Feature Extractionâ€, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET) Volume 6 Issue V, May 2018
S. Sahaya Tamil Selvi and Dr. G. M. Nasira, â€œEffective Segmentation in Plain woven Fabric Defect Detection by using Digital Image Processingâ€, International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) Volume 59 Issue 1,May 2018