Main Article Content
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
L. Sun, G. Pan, Z. Wu, and S. Lao, â€œBlinking-Based Live Face Detection Using Conditional Random Fields,â€ Adv. Biometrics, pp. 252â€“260, 2007.
H.-K. Jee, S.-U. Jung, and J.-H. Yoo, â€œLiveness detection for embedded face recognition system,â€ Int. J. Biomed. Sci., vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 235â€“238, 2006.
J. Li, Y. Wang, T. Tan, and A. K. Jain, â€œLive face detection based on the analysis of fourier spectra,â€ Def. Secur., vol. 5404, pp. 296â€“303, 2004.
G. Pan et al., â€œEyeblink-based Anti-Spoo ng in Face Recognition from a Generic Webcamera,â€ 11th IEEE ICCV, Rio Janeiro, Brazil, Oct., vol. 14, p. 20, 2007.
M. M. Chakka, A. Anjos, and S. Marcel, â€œMotion-based counter-measures to photo attacks in face recognition,â€ IET Biometrics, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 147â€“158, 2014.
M. andaÌˆ andttaÌˆ, J., A. Hadid, and M. PietikaÌˆ andinen, â€œFace spoofing detection from single images using texture and local shape analysis,â€ Biometrics, IET, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 3â€“10, 2012.
J. Yang, Z. Lei, S. Liao, and S. Z. Li, â€œFace liveness detection with component dependent descriptor,â€ Proc. - 2013 Int. Conf. Biometrics, ICB 2013, 2013.
F. L. Detection and F. Faces, â€œFace Liveness Detection By Focusing on Frontal Faces and Image Backgrounds,â€ pp. 13â€“16, 2014.
T. Ojala, M. PietikÃ¤inen, and T. MÃ¤enpÃ¤Ã¤, â€œMultiresolution gray-scale and rotation invariant texture classification with local binary patterns,â€ IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 971â€“987, 2002.
M. Chaudhari, S. Shanta, and G. Vanjare, â€œA review on Face Detection and study of Viola Jones method,â€ Int. J. Comput. Trends Technol., vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 54â€“61, 2015.
â€œAUTOMATIC CLASSIFICATION OF PHOTOGRAPHS AND GRAPHICS *,â€ pp. 973â€“976, 2006.