Main Article Content
Take a trip to the tourism objects is one of the recreational needs of the community. Among some of the tourism objects that have the potential of extraordinary beauty is a tourism objects located in the city of Serang. However, some of the tourism objects in the city of Serang lonely travelers due to the lack of tourism information to the location of the tourism objects. This led to the sights is not growing hardly even longer operating due to lack of income. Submission of information about the tourism objects in the city of Serang is still a "word of mouth" and through the web site has not been able to meet the public demand for the tourism information in the city of Serang where its public have higher mobility in the era of computerization this time. Therefore, the need for information delivered via mobile devices given the current use of mobile devices has become a necessity. Based on the above it is necessary to build a system that utilizes technology Travel Guide Location Based Service (LBS) based on the Android operating system. where the system can provide information about the many tourism objects in the city of Serang, such as address, history, attractiveness, facilities and infrastructure, tourism objects photos, and route to the location of tourism objects are visualized in the form of maps, as well as additional information such as dining place and accommodation. With this system, travelers become more easily to find the location of tourism objects in the city of Serang and many are interested in visiting the city of Serang, so that the facilities and infrastructure at the tourism objects can be developed.
Keywords: Location Based Service, Travel Guide, Tourism objects, Android
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.