Main Article Content
In the recent year Mobile Adhoc Networks [MANET] have been widely researched for many years. Mobile Adhoc Networks are a collection of two or more devices equipped with wireless communication and networking capabilities without infrastructure. The majority of applications are in areas where rapid deployment and dynamic reconfiguration are necessary and a wire link network is not available. The node should deploy an intermediate node to be the router to route the packet from the source toward the destination. The Mobile Adhoc Network do not have gateway because every node can act as the gateway. The traditional protocol such as TCP/IP has limited use in Mobile Adhoc Networks because of the lack of mobility and resources. In this paper survey on the current status and direction of research on Mobile Adhoc Network.
Keywords:â€” Adhoc Networks, MANET, Routing Protocols, Energy Efficient, Security.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.