Main Article Content
One of the most common reasons for adopting component-based approaches is reuse. This means to build software from existing
components by assembling and replacing interoperable parts. This reduces development time and improved product quality makes this approach
very attractive. This Report introduces basics of Component Based Testing, fundamental technical skills and the supporting skills needed by
successful software tester. Software development styles have changed a lot of times over the past few decades catering to the needs of the era,
which they represented. With increasing pressures on time and money, the concept of component based software development originated. In this
method, the software project is outsourced to other development organizations and finally, the third party components are integrated to form a
Keywords: Component, Reusability, Test components, Component Based Testing
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.