Main Article Content
Detecting the damage in civil infrastructure is one of the significant applications in sensor networks. The sensors are set up in the
buildings and water pipelines, thus the sensors will detect the damage, victims trapped beneath rubble, or water leakage in case of damage
and natural disaster. Such a monitoring system or detecting method is requires to operate for a long term (e.g. several years) by batteries and
consumes more power.. To fulfill those requirements, few operations are employed in medium access control (MAC) protocols in sensor
networks. BL-Mac method is used and which it is capable of achieving short latency.
Keywords: sensors, zigbee, detecting, damage, protocol, node, traffic
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.