Main Article Content
UML is important for software analysis and designing. Each UML diagram depicts every relationship between model and reality. The
technique for making a model of our ideas is a use of Abstraction. The UML abstractions are developed as conventions to be learned and used
easily. Data Cube is used under different abstraction levels in a dimension hierarchy. This paper describes how information can be retrieved
through UML and Data Cube. UML activity diagram, sequence diagram and class diagram have been designed to retrieve the information
efficiently. It also proposes the framework of the hospital system. This paper contains how we can use Data Cube for fast retrieval of
information and how several queries can be performed. It also advocates a wider use of Data Cube for solving problem.
Keywords: UML, Data Cube and Hospital System
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.