Main Article Content
Around many years, farmers in India have had a little freedom in choosing markets and buyers for their product. All states in the country, mandate that marketing and selling of the farm product must be routed through stateowned man is, retail markets where middlemen will not occur so farmers can increase margins. Agricultural Marketing in India has evolved from being restricted to catering to local demand by having market yards within the range of farm stone which now aim to have an interconnectivity between the markets of the other States to have a value dispersion between farms and the consumers.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
AGRICULTURAL MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR RURAL FARMERS DEVELOPMENT, K.S.Rangasamy College of Technology, Tiruchengode, Tamilnadu, India.
Patel, M., & Sheikh, R. (2019). Handwritten digit recognition using different dimensionality reduction techniques. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 8(2), 999-1002.
H. Gupta and M. Patel, "Study of Extractive Text Summarizer Using The Elmo Embedding," 2020 Fourth International Conference on I-SMAC (IoT in Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud) (I-SMAC), 2020, pp. 829-834, doi: 10.1109/I-SMAC49090.2020.9243610.
H. Gupta and M. Patel, "Method Of Text Summarization Using Lsa And Sentence Based Topic Modelling With Bert," 2021 International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Smart Systems (ICAIS), 2021, pp. 511-517, doi: 10.1109/ICAIS50930.2021.9395976.
Sen, S., Patel, M., Sharma, A.K. (2021). Software Development Life Cycle Performance Analysis. In: Mathur, R., Gupta, C.P., Katewa, V., Jat, D.S., Yadav, N. (eds) Emerging Trends in Data Driven Computing and Communications. Studies in Autonomic, Data-driven and Industrial Computing. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-3915-9_27
Ameta, U., Patel, M., Sharma, A.K. (2021). Scrum Framework Based on Agile Methodology in Software Development and Management. In: Mathur, R., Gupta, C.P., Katewa, V., Jat, D.S., Yadav, N. (eds) Emerging Trends in Data Driven Computing and Communications. Studies in Autonomic, Data-driven and Industrial Computing. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-3915-9_28
Bissa, A., Patel, M. (2021). An Adjustment to the Composition of the Techniques for Clustering and Classification to Boost Crop Classification. In: Singh Pundir, A.K., Yadav, A., Das, S. (eds) Recent Trends in Communication and Intelligent Systems. Algorithms for Intelligent Systems. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-0167-5_13
Taunk, Dhruvika and Patel, Mayank, Feature Extraction for an Audio Discrimination between Speech and Music for Better Human and Computer Interaction (January 20, 2021). ICICNIS 2020, Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3769769 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3769769
Singh K.M, Abhay Kumar and Singh R.K.P (2015), Role of Information aCommunicationTechnologiin Indian Agriculture: An Overview in SSRN Electronic Journal.
Meena M.S, and Singh K.M (2013) Information and Communication Technologies for Sustainable Natural Resource Management in SSRN Electronic Journal.
Taunk, D., Patel, M. (2021). Hybrid Restricted Boltzmann Algorithm for Audio Genre Classification. In: Sheth, A., Sinhal, A., Shrivastava, A., Pandey, A.K. (eds) Intelligent Systems. Algorithms for Intelligent Systems. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-2248-9_11