Main Article Content
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
Priyanka Diwakar, Prof. A. K. Sharma, â€œRole of E-Rickshaw under Para Transit Domain in Urban Areas,â€ International Journal of Pure and Applied research in Engineering and Technology, vol. 4 (9): 384-396.
Shashank Singh, â€œA Study of the Battery Operated E-rickshaws in the State of Delhi,â€ Researching Reality Summer Internship 2014 Working paper: 323.
â€œE-Rickshaw Operational and Deployment Strategy: Case of Kakinada,â€ ICLEIâ€“Local Governments for Sustainability, South Asia.
Marwah, A., & Bawa, D. (2016), â€œE-Rickshaws in Delhi â€“ A Green Project: Myth or Reality,â€ IRA-International Journal of Management & Social Sciences ISSN 2455-2267; vol. 05, Issue 01 (2016) Pg. no. 17-20 Institute of Research Advances.
Asst. Prof. Rashmi Deshmukh, Anuradha Vishwakarma, Agraja Jaiswal, Ashwini Neware, Shruti Ghime, Antara Marathe, â€œBus Tracking and Management System using GPS and RFID Technologies,â€ International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, vol. 03 Issue: 02 | Feb-2016 : e-ISSN: 2395 -0056, p-ISSN: 2395-0072.
Ritu Khanna, Shikha Singh, Raman Arora, Harshiel Chahal, Aleena Khan, Arushi Gupta, Muskan Gupta, Talat Khanam, â€œAnalysing the Role of Government Regulations & Intervention in E-Rickshaw Industry of Delhi,â€ International Journal of Management and Applied Science, ISSN: 2394-7926, vol. 2, Issue-12, Dec.-2016.
Tarun Agarwal, â€œHow GPS System Works?,â€ unpublished.
â€œLS passes Bill for regularisation of e-rickshaws.â€ Business Standard, December 19, 2014, p.1.