Main Article Content
Sort the list of greatest concern is that mathematicians are working on optimizing the algorithms. Sort the list so far using linear arrays was performed. Due to the limited size of the linear array and traverse difficult time sorting this type of data structure and it was not desired. Sorting in linear lists must be scanned once for each element and other elements to be compared. Thus, when about twice the size of the list to sort the list (O () to spend.Scrolling up to search for the elements as we move toward the desired element. The best way to split the original list into two smaller lists. With this action against O (Logn) to be spent.In this paperhaspresenteda tree structureforstoringandsearching that can order largelistsinO (n) order time.Italsohasasearchfeatureinthelistofpossiblelistelementsdo not dependon the sizeandtypeofthelististhesametime(O (1)).
Keywords:NLR traversal, Searching algorithm, Sorting algorithm, Tree structure.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.